Advanced Ministry Training
Advanced Ministry Training (AMT) class is a nine-month personal growth class that not only transforms you, but equips you to minister the same freeing truth to others. You will know how to use Scriptures in full reliance on the Holy Spirit to walk in the truth. You also will be able to locate and present appropriate Scriptures to lead others into healing and freedom and rest. Your life and walk with God will come alive with revelations of love for God, yourself, and others. You will not be the same!
I find myself sharing and ministering everywhere I go now.
The Reigning in Life Conference is a prerequisite class that will equip and prepare you to immediately start receiving and growing in the AMT class. (If you are a late sign up, then you may take the Reigning in Life Conference after the start of the class.) RIL info page .
- Class begins on the third Tuesday of September and ends the last Tuesday in April with six holiday breaks included.
- Class starts at 6:30 p.m. sharp and ends at 9:00 p.m.
- Class is held at Life Center or a nearby church if enrollment exceeds our cap room capacity.
- There is a fall break, two-week Christmas break, a winter and spring break that are lined up with typical school holidays.
- If you have to be out of town, there is a make-up video recording of each class.
- There are 28 lessons divided into 5 units:
- Unit One: Biblical Foundations of Grace (Bible study, application, and training)
- Unit Two: Your Journey to Grace (personal inventory, helping others)
- Unit Three: Walking in Grace (locating hindrances to grace; applying God’s solution)
- Unit: Four: Living from Christ’s Life (the keys to victorious living)
- Unit Five: Grace for Life (marriage, addiction, self-harm/suicide, abuse ministry, etc)
AMT Class Features ($1000)
- Personal application
- Breakout sessions for ministry practice
- Case studies to help with application
- Group discussion
- 600-page manual and tools and resources
- 3, 6, and 9-month easy payment plans are available
AMT Plus Features ($300)
- Includes four private mentoring sessions for personal ministry/training
- Includes participating in ten live co-counseling sessions with a staff member.
- Includes an Exchanged Life Ministry Handbook (handouts, prayers, visuals, etc.)
AMT Internship (free)
Apply what you have learned with your own clients at Life Center.
- Accounting Discount (Pay in Full) $ -50
- Early Enrollment Discount (before 8/31/16) $ -50
- Couples/Family Discount $ -250 per family
- Alumni Discount $ -250 per alumni
- Group Discount (5-10 people) $ -200 per person
- Group Discount (11 or more people) $ -300 per person
* A $250 deposit is required to sign up