Start Now! Advanced Ministry Training (AMT)
In the Advanced Ministry Training class, you will learn how to share the liberating and enabling truth of God. Your Bible will come alive with new meaning and depth. You will know how to use Scriptures in full reliance on the Holy Spirit. You will have a 500-page ministry manual covering every topic. You will be able to locate and present appropriate Scriptures to lead others into healing, freedom, and rest. Your life and walk with God will come alive with revelations of love for God, yourself, and others. You will not be the same!
- Because it is imperative to equip the church to do the work of ministry, you can join Advanced Ministry Training for $250—a $750 savings.
- The class will take place every Thursday evening starting the third week of September through the end of April which includes 5 breaks. It will be held in Rockford just off Highway 131.
- You can also join this live class virtually.
- Prefer to go at your own pace? Join the online video classes, offered at the same one-time low price of $250.
Is the Spirit nudging you to prepare, to equip, to join the fight of faith? I would love to see you, your spouse, your church friends all coming together to get equipped to help bring the gospel with its’ power to everyone God brings your way! Register today!
What You Get
- 27 transformational lessons that establish a rock-solid Biblical foundation for life and ministry
- 30 simple visual illustrations that help people “see” the gospel
- 80 hours of quality training, teaching examples, and proven ministry methods
- 500-page manual to use in every type of ministry or class
- 4000+ hours of instructor experience in discipling and presenting Christ as your life
- 1 transformed and equipped life that can lead others to that same transformation
What You Gain
- Proven model and method of ministry
- A firm grip on Romans and why it is the foundation for lasting freedom and healing
- Ministry training for anger, depression, addiction, guilt, shame, salvation, repentance, walking by faith, abuse, trauma, grief, life messages, erroneous concepts of yourself and God, forgiving others and yourself, marriage, self-harm, suicide, suffering, law versus grace, assurance, security, and avoiding passivity.
- Resources and assignments to share with those you are helping
- A new confidence that comes with being equipped with the Word
- Grounded in your identity in Christ
- Empowered through your identification with Christ
- Ability to live and minister the life and love of Christ in every place